(1) INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE
Cookie is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, that is downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize your device user, trace their navigation through the different pages of a website and identify users who visit a site again. Cookies do not contain information that identifies you personally, but the personal information that we store in relation to the user can be connected to the information we have stored in cookies and obtained from them. For more information, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
(2) SESSION COOKIES AND PERMANENT
Cookie can expire at the end of a browser session (the period between the opening of a window of the browser user and its closure) or they can be kept for a period of time longer.
– Session cookies – allow Web sites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies expire when the current session of the browser and therefore are not kept long. For this reason, session cookies can be considered less intrusive in terms of privacy than persistent cookies.
– Persistent cookies – are stored on a user’s device between browser sessions and let you store preferences and user actions with respect to a site (or in some cases compared to other websites).
(3) PART OF COOKIES AND THIRD PART
Cookie is “first-hand” or “third-party” according to the Web site or the domain from which it comes. – The first-party cookies are, in essence, cookies set by a Web site visited by the user or by a Web site appears in the URL window. – The third-party cookies are cookies set by a domain other than the one visited by the user. There is talk of a third party cookies when a user visits a Web site and a third company sets a cookie through that site.
(4) USE OF COOKIE
Use the information that we derive from the use of our cookies on your part for the following purposes:
(1) to recognize your computer when you visit our Web site;
(3) to improve the usability of the Web site;
(4) to analyze the use of our website;
(5) to manage this Web site;
(6) to customize the website according to your needs.
|Cookie Name||Domain||Third Part Cookie|
(6) ELIMINATION OF COOKIE
Can also delete cookies already stored on your computer: check your browser’s help. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (instructions for this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then choose “Use custom settings” in the “Settings History” and then selecting the “Remove cookies” from the “Show cookies “and confirming the operation.
(3) in Chrome, click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Settings button content.